Monday, December 21, 2009

Yoinked from our dear Dory :) Oops! I forgot to publish this one, I had it saved as a draft. *LOL*



Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire note and paste into a new note that you can share. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. 

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I like gift bags, with pretty tissue paper peeking out of the top.


2. Real tree or Artificial?
I've had both, and sometimes no tree. This will be a no-tree year. What goes up, must come down. Ugh!

3. When do you put up the tree?
IF we have one, as close as possible to Christmas.
 
4. When do you take the tree down?
As soon as the 12 days are over.

5. Do you like eggnog?
Love it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
For Christmas? Baby Secret.

7. Hardest person to buy for? 
Can't think of anyone.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
The kids.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, I have several.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
What are Christmas cards? (I stink at mailing)
 

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
First of all, I'm with Dory, it's the thought that counts, but if you're meaning which was probably not the best choice to make me happy, I won't say.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I love so many!
A Christmas Carol in any version (well, pretty much any version)
It's a Wonderful Life (Merry Christmas, George!)
Elf (Smiling's my favorite)
A Christmas Story (Frah- geee- lay)
While You Were Sleeping- I cry every time I see it. (I like Mass better in Latin. It's nicer when you don't know what they're saying.)
The Bells of St Mary's (You've obviously never been up to your neck in nuns.)
I could go on and on, so I'll just stop here :)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
It's been a while since we had money for that.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don't think so.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Is drinking eggnog eating?

16. Lights on the tree? 
Sure, why not?

17. Favorite Christmas song?
Lots.. "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" springs to mind.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
By travel, do you mean a trip across the country, or across town?

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer (another cute movie, but I digress) Vixen, Comet Cupid, Donder, Blitzen. Throw in Rudolf, if you're singing.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I've had both, not at the same time. ;-)

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Back when we had presents, morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The same songs over and over again on the radio.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red and gold.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Same as Thanksgiving, really.

25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?
Have dinner with my family and watch Christmas movies, listen to Christmas music, watch my grandniece play with her toys.

26. Who is most likely to respond?
No one I can think of. Multiply's a bit lonely lately.

3 comments:

Dory Panda said...

I would reply, but I already did it. :)
Good answers, even if they are a little late. ;) *Throws shiny wrapped chocolates to you*

Katha Mahoney said...

Yay! *loves shiny wrapped chocolates*
I told you I would post it, so I had to do it, late or not. :)

Dory Panda said...

I'm pleased you posted it, it's a good list. :)