Monday, December 21, 2009

Senior Year

 
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...

1. Did you date someone from your school?
No, I dated a guy from Newfield, Paul Bonanni. I really liked him, but was not ready for a serious relationship. I was always very young for my age, I think. I'm still friends with his family today. We went out off and on during most of that year.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
No. My first husband went to Miller Place, my sweet hubby I have now went to Patchogue-Medford.

3. Did you car pool to school?
No, I took the bus or walked, when I showed up at all. One of my friends in Chorus said to me once, "Oh my gosh! You're here three days in a row?!"

4. What kind of car did you have?
In senior year, I called it Mom's car.

5. What kind of car do you have now?
I drive a Dodge Grand Caravan Sport.

6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?
This past Saturday night, I was floating around Second Life, looking for those POE Globes for the Peace On Earth Globe Hunt, and trying to up my acreage in the game I play there, Tiny Empires.


7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?
I don't know. Was there Theatre Arts on Saturday nights?! Back then, it was all about Theatre Arts and St. Margaret's. We had done West Side Story at school, and Godspell at St. Margaret's. Ginny and I also did a skit in the Senior Variety Show, which was called "Baby Snooks and Daddy".


8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Suffolk Life, as all Mahoney kids did. Our mom was a manager, we had to!

9. What kind of job do you do now?
I work at an ambulette company. (An ambulette is a basically a medical taxi, for those from other places, where they're called something else.)

10. Were you a party animal?
I was a theatre and singing animal.

11. Were you considered a flirt?
I might have been. ;-)

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
We called it chorus.

13. Were you a nerd?
Is that really for me to say? I think so, in a good way.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Funny you should ask that. I did get suspended once, and I just recently found one of the girls I got drunk with in school. *ROTFL* She brought a bottle of Seagrams 7 in , and we drank it (yes, the WHOLE bottle- one those quart bottles, not a little 750) in the girls room. There was one other girl, I can't remember her name, hmmm, I think it was Carolyn. That's right, kids, I am not a role model. At least, back then I wasn't.

15. Can you sing the fight song?
Um, the school sang? I can sing the school song, and still do, fairly often.
*clears throat*
Often in these hallowed halls,
Echoes of old Cougar calls,
Beckon you and me to remember.

High school games,
New friends and fun,
Life had only just begun
Then the day for us to be leaving.

Though mem'ries may in time grow dim,
Random thoughts become our hymn
To Blue and White Centereach High.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Imperiale, of course! Y'mean there were other classes?

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
With Lori Wenig, and a bunch of other people. I remember Micheal Giordano and I reading Romeo and Juliet together and laughing our heads off at "I bite my thumb at you", so I guess he was there sometimes. *shrugs* No other names spring to mind.

18. What was your school's full name?
Centereach High School

19. When did you graduate?
Good question. In the summer.

20. What was your school mascot?
Cougar

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yeah, right.

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Yes and no. I went with Paul from question 1. I asked him as a friend, but he acted a bit like he wanted to get back together and he seemed serious, and I ran scared! *sighs* I've regretted that so many times, but I suppose it all turned out for the best. He's happy, I'm happy. I just felt like I'd let him down.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
I'm friends with his family on Facebook. He does not have one, but if he did, I would totally be friends with him.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I just missed one :(

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Absolutely! I'm lifelong friends with some, and there are others I have just reconnected with on Facebook.

26. School Colors? Blue and White

4 comments:

Dory Panda said...

Errrrrm..............'yoink' ;) (I assume I'm allowed............*leaves chocolate*)

Dory Panda said...

You were quite a naughty girl weren't you. ;) (I hope you're a good girl now or Santa won't bring you any presents).

Katha Mahoney said...

Not really a naughty girl. I was a good girl with a few naughty moments. :)

Kez za said...

HAH! I was naughty I just never got caught! *LOL* (high fives the closet naughty girls)